FMI FMW Hand Held Surface Scanning Moisture Meter
- The FMW is a microprocessor-controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring the moisture content of wood and construction materials.
- All types of wood can be measured extremely accurately because the specific density of the wood can be directly entered into the FMW. The FMW can be set for wood ranging from 250 to 1100 kg/m3. For construction materials the FMW has a relative scale.
- Because the FMW measures the wood by simply touching it, using high frequency measuring technology, there is never any threat of damaging paint layers or building plastic. This makes it ideal for fast final inspections!
- The FMW moisture meter can be supplemented with a calibration set which allows you to check for ISO 9000/9001 conformity at any time.
- Capacative moisture measurement
- Measuring range 2 - 30% (for wood)
- Measuring range 0 - 60% (for construction mat.)
- Measuring accuracy 0 - 5% (on reference mat.)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Measuring depth (FMI111-201-T) 20mm
- Measuring depth (FMI111-202-B) 30mm
- 50 reading memory function
- Memory function for highest reading
- Wood temp. 0 - 50ºC (32 - 122ºF)
- Instrument temp. range 0 - 50ºC (32 - 122ºF)
- Adjustable automatic switch-off
- Battery check, 9 volt alkaline battery
- Dimensions 160 x 85 x 30mm
- Weight 260 grams (incl. battery)
Welcome to Akhurst
Please select a site:
Remember my choice.