CMT Premium Solid Carbide Dowel Drill Bits
CMT Premium solid carbide drill bit for faster plunge rates & longer life:
PERFECT FOR ALL MATERIALS AND LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE!
These bits are entirely made of premium quality super micrograin carbide from Luxemburg.
- The unique tip has curved, negatively ground spurs to produce exceptionally clear bores with no rough edges. Centre point balanced.
- The cylindrical head is bigger than traditional tips and is extremely resistant to prolonged use.
- The plunge edge runs all the way to the centre of the bit to reduce drilling resistance and increase production speed. It lasts longer between sharpenings.
- The solid carbide construction guarantees an almost infinite number of resharpenings, and since it is a solid unit of carbide, it offers extra safety features.
- Ideal for hardwood and difficult composites such as particle boards, MDF and veneered wood.
- Excellent performance on high-speed boring units and CNC routers.
- Premium quality super-strength steel.
- HWM spiral portion with centre point.
- 2 cutting edges (Z2).
- 2 spiral flutes.
- 2 curved, negatively ground spurs (V2).
- Parallel shank with driving flat and adjustable screw length.
Used on boring machines separately or with chucks for drilling blind holes in solid wood, wood composites, plastic and laminated materials.